Event Phone: 205-759-3000
- May 17, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Date: May 17, 2017
Location: Law Enforcement Academy Tuscaloosa, 7601 Robert Cardinal Airport Rd,
Tuscaloosa, Al 35401
Host Contact: Wesley Jacobs Telephone: (205) 759-3000 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 1 Day, 8 hours 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Tuition: $250.00 Course No.: AC-320AC-20170517-1F
Registration: Register on-line at www.sigsaueracademy.com, or contact the SIG SAUER Academy Training Coordinator via phone at 603-610-3411.
The program content focuses on the mechanical functioning, disassembly/reassembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of the SIG SAUER P320 pistol.
Following successful program completion, certification / re-certification to perform these procedures is valid for a period of three (3) years.
Brief Course Overview of subjects to be covered:
- Introduction to SIG SAUER SIG P320 pistol
- Examination of the P320 safety systems
- Disassembly and assembly procedures: slides, frames, magazines
- A thorough examination of all pistol operations
- Inspection procedures
- Operational function checks
- Sights: installation, adjustment
- Alternative maintenance methods