Event Phone: 205-759-3000
- October 13, 2020
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Instruction Objective/Goal: This block of instruction is used and designed to provide guidance to the student on Community Policing.
Desired Learning Objective/Sub-Goals:
- Understand Basic Community Policing Principles
- Understand what other strategies are associated with Community Policing
- Examine patrol and how it is designed to fit in the community
- Understand how we create the change models in our organization
- Understand the impact Community Policing has on the community and department
Why Community Policing Training?
- WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIAL CONCEPTS?
III. HISTORY OF COMMUNTIY POLICING
- WHAT KIND OF POLICING DO COMMUNITIES REALLY WANT
- POLICE/ COMMUNTIY RELATIONSHIP
- WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? (Strategies for building a Better Relationship)
Chief Tommie J. Reese, Sr.
Law Enforcement Coordinator
Office of the Attorney General
State of Alabama
501 Washington Avenue
Post Office Box 300152
Montgomery, Alabama 36130