Event Phone: 205-759-3000
- August 5, 2019 - August 6, 2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Course by: HAVOC Shooting Solutions LLC
Hosted by: Law Enforcement Academy of Tuscaloosa
Hosted at: Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Range – 22794 P and M Mining Rd, Berry, AL, 35546
When: August 5th, 2019 at 8am to August 6th, 2019 at 4pm
This is a 2-day class on handgun training. This class will involve close quarter drills, transitions, one-handed shooting, injured shooter drills and more. This is a physical class that will include a lot of getting up and down and other movements. This class is for the shooter who is looking to take their existing skill set with a handgun and push beyond their comfort level. This is an LEO only course.
· 1000 rounds of ammunition
· Duty belt, holster, double magazine pouch
· Duty weapon to include 3 magazines minimum
· Weapon mounted light or handheld flashlight
· No cross draw or shoulder holsters allowed
· Eye and ear protection
· Ball cap
· Water and snacks
· Gloves, knee pads, and elbow pads are optional but not required
· If you have a tactical rig-vest/helmet/holsters etc- and want to bring that gear to train in then feel free.
MINIMUM of 1000 rds of handgun ammunition. MORE is always better!
COST OF THE CLASS IS $25 for LEOs! Contact Bob White @ 205-242-9939 or email@example.com
Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office Training Facility has free bunks available on a first come first serve basis. No need to get a hotel room for this class if you sign up early enough!
Students will receive a certificate for the class
LEO only course!
Venue Phone: 205-759-3000Address: