Event Phone: 770-715-8289
- November 2, 2019 - November 3, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course is designed to raise proficiency with a handgun, especially as it relates to concealed carry or duty use. You will not only become more skilled with your tools, but build confidence and understanding of abilities and how they can be applied to your needs. Other topics of discussion will include safety, mindset, medical, combatives, movement, low light, and gear set ups. Day one will be spent building fundamentals and driving home performance shooting. Day 2 will be spent on concealed carry topics, deploying tools, mindset, processing drills, and the application of carrying.
* This is NOT a beginners course, students should be able to demonstrate a basic level of fundamental shooting as well as safely being able to manipulate a firearm.
* Students should be able to perform certain tasks while under moderate physical stress.
Cost – $200 For the first day ( Performance Pistol), or $350 for both days. You cannot shoot day two without shooting and demonstrating competency on the first day.
Duration – 1 or 2 Days
Individual Equipment List:
* Serviceable Handgun with at least 3 magazines.
* Sturdy carry style or duty belt.
* Kydex or Leather holster made by a reputable company. Holster must be safe, and fully cover the trigger guard and mount to the belt. No paddle holsters allowed.
* 600 rounds handgun recommended.
* Spare parts for your handgun.
* Eye protection and electronic ear protection. Electronic preferred.
* Handheld flashlight.
* Notepad and pen.
* Water and snacks.
* Clothing similar to what you wear daily, or for your ob as it applies to the proper season.
* IFAK or Med Kit, or other personal medical needs or requirements.
* Knives and other items that are carried daily. (Training blades recommended).
* U.S. Citizen.
* Able to legally carry a firearm.
* Previous firearms training course.
* The ability to handle a weapon safely during the course and demonstrate a basic level of accuracy and proficiency with a firearm.
Other Course Notes and Information:
* Classes are non-refundable 30 days prior to the course.
* Course tuition is transferable to other courses, as well as gear from VEIL Solutions as well.
* Refunds will be given in full prior to 30 days or if another slot is filled either by student or other attendees.
* Class will run from approximately 9am – 5pm, with a short lunch taken. Its recommended students bring lunch so we can have a working lunch on site.
* Students will be emailed with information regarding location, specific times, and other pertinent information as it applies to each individual course.
Owner / Lead Instructor